Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2009/03/06 05:11:25 UTC

Board Report is due.

On Wednesday, the Incubator needs the report for how we are
progressing. The first 3 months we are reporting every month, and then
we are reporting quarterly. Initially, I will make sure that something
gets written, but as soon as possible the Podling needs to take over
this responsibility. If you graduate to top level project, you will
continue such reports, but directly to the Board instead of the
Incubator. (Incubator is the only project that reports every month.)

I have put in the bare essentials for the upcoming report, and please
check it out and edit if there is anything you want to add or change.
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2009

The report should contain the Incubation started and what the project
is about, in every report, so that a picture of progress can be
formed. Community issues are the most important things to put in
there, and the least important is about 'implementation of features or
bug fixes'. New committers, disputes, legal concerns and releases are
the standard stuff going in after the start-up period.

Cheers
Niclas

Re: Board Report is due.

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Niclas!  The March report looks good as is -- we will take
over the responsibility for the April report.

Cheers,
-T