Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/12/06 15:17:19 UTC

Re: Can we modify axis2.xml file at run-time?

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 13:59 +0530, Shyam Shukla wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Is there any way to set the value of elements for example <user>,
> <passwordCallbackClass>, <signaturePropFile> in axis2.xml at run-time
> programmatically?

You shouldn't need to be even aware of the presence of an axis2.xml file
at runtime- you can change anything at runtime by messaging with
AxisConfiguration and ConfigurationContext (or their less global
compatriots).

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.