Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2017/09/24 20:00:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Sergey Soldatov

All,

The Apache Phoenix PMC has recently voted to extend an invitation to
Sergey to join the PMC in recognition of his continued contributions to
the community. We are happy to share that he has accepted this offer.

Please join me in congratulating Sergey! Congratulations on a
well-deserved invitation.

- Josh (on behalf of the entire PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Sergey Soldatov

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Great to have you on the PMC, Sergey. Congrats!

    James

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Mahonin <jm...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sergey!