Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Abhijit Sarkar <so...@outlook.com> on 2013/11/17 06:18:22 UTC

Would like to contribute

Hi,I mentioned to David Blevins on Twitter that I'd love to make some contribution. He offered to work with Ivan Stefanov to start with. I'm new to the community based project model (have been and am working in a corporation) and would appreciate some pointers.
Currently I'm working hard for the Oracle Web services certification but can find time for small changes. As this says, start small (http://tomee.apache.org/dev/contribution-tips.html).
Looking forward to working with the awesome folks here.
--Abhijit

Re: Would like to contribute

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Abhijit!
Everyone is more than welcome. There is no small help.

Feel free to have a look to examples, validation controls, documentation,
or anything else you want.
Let us know if you need some guidance and welcome.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis