Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Labard <da...@at-consulting.ru> on 2016/12/02 14:28:10 UTC

Persistent Store & Ignite Streamer

Hello.

I use Persistent Store for my cache and when I put data in cache by
cache.put() all is ok.

But if I use streamer.addData() and then streamer.flush() when method write
and writeAll does not invoke.

Can you please tell me what is the problem?

Labard

Re: Persistent Store & Ignite Streamer

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <am...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Labard,

This is default behavior of data streamer. By default, data streamer won't
rewrite data on store. It useful if u fill cache with data from the store
that cache backed by.
See link [1] for more information.

[1]
http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.2/docs/data-streamers#section-allow-overwrite