Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 厉忠 <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/07 03:57:19 UTC

Subscribe Mailbox

Hello, In order to better learn the core knowledge of ShardingSphere, I
want to subscribe to the ShardingSphere developer email, This will quickly
get the issue submitted by github. Mainly contains the following parts:
1.Parse Engine
2.Route Engine
3.Rewrite Engine
3.Execute Engine
4.Merger Engine
This will also help me understand the direction of ShardingSphere
faster.Thank you

Re: Subscribe Mailbox

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Welcome onboard