Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by li...@zeta.net on 2005/05/24 03:17:34 UTC

changing bayes from individual to global

Hello,

I am currently running SA 3.03 with bayes, and bayes is storing all of its
data into a mysql DB.  As this was all installed via PSoft's HSphere, I didn't
actually pick the specific configuration myself.  On my system, bayes is
trained per mailbox individually, and I am wanting to change this so that
there is one global bayes database for the entire mail server.  Is this an
easy modification to make?  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Devin