Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by James Dougherty <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/12 06:22:47 UTC

NuttX system load

Hi Folks,

What is an easy way to compute the system load on Nutt-X?
I don't need the  procinfo (Unix LA) just current CPU load and
optimally, I would like a measure 0-1000 where I can get  4 digits of
precision ...
The simpler the better, doesn't need to be a lot of code, only used
for a "busy-ness" factor.

Thank you very much!

-James

Re: NuttX system load

Posted by James Dougherty <ja...@gmail.com>.
David,  Greg,

Thank you for the pointers.... more on this later.

Best regards
-james

Re: NuttX system load

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.