Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by John Cleber Jaraceski <jo...@kolnet.com.br> on 2002/10/31 17:48:53 UTC

Method endXXX doesn't work in CactusStrutsTestCase

Hi,

I'm using Struts for build my Servlets and Jsp Pages. And I'm making tests
with CactusStrutsTestCase and Cactus.

But when I run my TestCase, the methods endXXX doesn't have value in
WebResponse (the method WebResponse.getText() always returns null).

And this doesn't hapeen when I use JspTestCase or ServletTestCase.

This is a normal? What do i have to correct this?

Thanks for help...

Bye.

John Cleber Jaraceski
Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer
john@kolnet.com.br

Re: Method endXXX doesn't work in CactusStrutsTestCase

Posted by Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
I believe this is normal.  StrutsTestCase simply executes your action,
it does not also follow the forwards to the JSP page and generate the
result.

What are you trying to test that you need the JSP results also?

	Erik

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi John,

I can't help you as I haven't used StrutsTestCase but you might also
want to post on the StrutsTestCase project's ML or forum on SF.

-Vincent