Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2008/06/03 17:51:44 UTC

Re: Re[6]: tomcat-deploy

Tatyana,

I made some pretty good progress this morning, but wasn't able to get
everything working.

I've attached a patch to the following issue:

https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1723

I've also uploaded the changes in a project to the following URL:

http://static.raibledesigns.com/downloads/roller-springsecurity2.tar.gz

If you're able to get it working, you should be able to create a new
patch against trunk by using "svn diff > springsecurity2.patch".

Hope this helps,

Matt

cc: Developers list in case anyone else has time to take a stab at this.