Posted to wave-dev@incubator.apache.org by Yuri Z <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/11 15:58:57 UTC

New committer - Evan Hughes

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Wave
has asked Evan Hughes to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.
In fact that happened a few months ago, but I forgot to send the
announcement email.
Evan already made significant contributions - like moving Wave to use the
Gradle build system, improving the Jenkins CI process, adding Travis CI
configuration for the Github etc...
He is also proved himself being active community member.
I want to thank Evans for his contributions and looking forward working
with him in the future.
Please join me in welcoming Evan in his new role.

Re: New committer - Evan Hughes

Posted by Thomas Wrobel <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to by far the coolest open federated realtime OT based
communication platform in town!
I appreciate all the time and efforts given to making Wave into the
platform the modern web needs, rather then merely the platforms the
modern web deserves.

--
http://lostagain.nl <-- our company site.
http://fanficmaker.com <-- our, really,really, bad story generator.