Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by cu...@telia.com on 2008/06/15 16:25:49 UTC

MinaListener

Hi Niklas (and others),

I just updated my project to get the latest bugfixes and improvements
and realised that the MinaListener was removed completly. That's fine
with me but whats the replacement? I tried NioListener but the
configuration fails on
"Unknown property "data-connection" on class org.apache.ftpserver.
listener.nio.NioListener". Unfortunately I didn't save a copy of the
previous that worked and now I need to get this up and running ASAP soo
I need some help urgently.

On another completely different issue which might be considered a bug.
In the PASS file the login time and last accessed time is set AFTER the
ftplets are activated. I would like this to be done BEFORE my ftplet:
OnLogin is called to have the information available.

Thanks ia

Curt Johansson