Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/03/15 20:35:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] PhoenixCon 2017 is a go!

I'm excited to announce that the 2nd Annual Apache Phoenix conference,
PhoenixCon 2017 will take place the day after HBaseCon in San Francisco on
Tuesday, June 13th from 10:30am-6pm. For more details, including to RSVP
and submit a talk proposal, click here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/phoenixcon-2017-tickets-32872245772

Hope you can make it.

    James