Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Nathan Gough <th...@apache.org> on 2022/02/07 17:29:45 UTC

Release plans?

Hi there,

I was curious to know when the next planned release (5.2.1 or higher) might
be made? We at the Apache NiFi project are seeing problems related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-561 and are keen to upgrade
to 5.2.1 to incorporate this fix. We have a NiFi ticket here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-9559.

Thanks for your help and we appreciate your work,
Nathan

Re: Release plans?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I posted a message yesterday with an update.
I have a test case that is failing om my laptop consistently.

Do you have cycles to try to run the test locally in your environments?

Once I figure out the problem I will send the RC.

That's my plan

Enrico

Re: Release plans?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.