Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Neil Aggarwal <ne...@JAMMConsulting.com> on 2001/04/23 18:16:57 UTC

[Fwd: Multiple IP based virtual hosts in Tomcat 4]

Hello:

Has anyone seen this problem????

Thanks,
	Neil.

--
Neil Aggarwal
JAMM Consulting, Inc. -- (972) 612-6056, http://www.JAMMConsulting.com

Re: [Fwd: Multiple IP based virtual hosts in Tomcat 4]

Posted by Neil Aggarwal <ne...@JAMMConsulting.com>.
Danny:

I change my tomcat 4 server.xml file to:
      <Host name="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" debug="1" appBase="webapps"
unpackWARs="true">
        <Context path="/" docBase="host1">
        </Context>
      </Host>

      <Host name="yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy" debug="1" appBase="webapps"
unpackWARs="true">
        <Context path="/" docBase="host2">
        </Context>
      </Host>

When I got to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, I get:
HTTP Status 404 - /index.jsp

The requested resource (/index.jsp) is not available.

When I go to yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy, I get nothing, the browser
just sits there and loads nothing. Eventually, it times out.

Any more ideas?

Thanks,
	Neil.

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.