Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by James Mao <ja...@iona.com> on 2007/09/15 07:12:13 UTC

Re: svn commit: r575516 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk/tools/validator/src: main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/validator/internal/ test/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/validator/ test/resources/validator_wsdl/

To be honest, I really don't like the hard coded strings all over the
place,
they should be in one place and should be a constants,
Will Revisit those equals latter

James