Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@aiki-it.de> on 2014/08/22 09:43:41 UTC

Rat - cycle?

Hi,

can anyone point me to the cause of RAT's build error ...

Sometimes there are cycles detected ....

I don't see these warnings locally.

Thanks for your opinions,
Phil

Re: Rat - cycle?

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@aiki-it.de>.
Hi Dennis,

thanks for your offer.

On 2014-08-22 15:18, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> If that is the case we might need to require Maven 3 to *build* Rat,
> but you will still be able to *use* Rat with Maven 2.

+1 with me.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: Rat - cycle?

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@aiki-it.de>.
Hi Dennis,

Am 22.08.2014 um 15:18 schrieb Dennis Lundberg:
> I will take a look at these later on. My gut feeling is that this is a
> Maven version dilemma. It probably works with Maven 3 but fails with
> Maven 2.

Would you mind having a look at whisker as well?

It runs well locally but fails on Jenkins ...

Thanks,
Phil

Re: Rat - cycle?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.