Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/20 23:14:34 UTC

Run iOS apps on a real device from the cl prompt

is it possible without using this no longer maintained
fruitstrap<https://github.com/ghughes/fruitstrap>
 thingy?

Thanks!

-a

Re: Run iOS apps on a real device from the cl prompt

Posted by Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>.
It does work well. It makes a big difference not having to load up Xcode ;)

I really hope we can get ahold of him about it.

Posted by Ally Ogilvie <ao...@wizcorp.jp>.
I will offer sexual services to anyone who make make Fruitstrap work when
multiple devices are plugged in... You have been warned!

--
 [image: Wizcorp - Incorporated Wizards!]
 Ally Ogilvie

   wizcorp.jp

3-10-14-6F, Higashi Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, 103-0004, Tokyo
Tel: (+81)3-4550-1448 - E-mail: aogilvie@wizcorp.jp

Re: Run iOS apps on a real device from the cl prompt

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron Abdullah <sh...@gmail.com>.