Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vijaya Kumar <vi...@businex.com> on 2001/06/21 11:02:14 UTC

PROPFIND

Hi,
        <Context path="/hdc" docBase="/c:/" debug="0"/>

        let me to list the contents of the " c:/ " drive on the browser window.

But the real problem is how can I create the web forlder for that context  <Context path="/hdc" docBase="/c:/" debug="0"/>

When I try to create a webfolder at my network places I receive the following error.

                        "  The folder you entered does not appear to be valid. Please choose another  "

            Also I face the problem  with my sample project which produce the same error. Does all application requires the Domain.xml and web.xml. Because I didn't create any web or domain.xml files. But still my project is working. what  I need to do.

Vijay.