Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sunil_mlec <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 06:22:14 UTC

Multiple Producers, single consumer

Hi,

I have to design an application where there are multiple producers that send
message to the server.
The consumer reads the message and should reply to the specific producer
with the answer.  Is ActiveMQ the right tool for my purpose? Please respond.
If yes, can you please outline a brief idea about how to do.

Thanks.

Re: Multiple Producers, single consumer

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

take a look at this article for more info on this topic
http://activemq.apache.org/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac