Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Lionel <li...@poincenot.com> on 2015/08/07 23:12:03 UTC

camel-jcifs 2.14.3

Hi there,

I have been working with Camel for a while, and recently I had the need to
use the smb component.
I tried to include the camel-jcifs dependency version 2.14.3 (the version of
camel which I am using right now), but I couldn't find it. The lastest is
the 2.14.1.

Could you release the newer versions, please?

Thanks in advance,
Lionel

Re: camel-jcifs 2.14.3

Posted by Lionel <li...@poincenot.com>.
Ok, thank you both!

Re: camel-jcifs 2.14.3

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
That is from camel-extra which has its own release schedule
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra/?redir=1

You can safely use its 2.14.x with Camel's 2.14.x. They dont have to
match on the last digit.

And if you want a faster release on camel extra you can help that
team. I am sure they love contributions as well as we do here at ASF

Though the project is in "limbo" as google code is shutting down and
the extra projects has not found a new home yet.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 11:21 PM, pontus.ullgren <ul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Until a new version is released you can use camel-jcifs 2.14.1 together with
> camle 2.14.3
>
> /Pontus

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus