Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michal Valach <va...@fel.cvut.cz> on 2008/02/08 13:17:07 UTC

How to package test cases

Hi,
Im wrote a test case for a class, which is supposed to be compiled
into a JAR file within bigger EAR application. My question is, where
am i supposed to compile the cactus test case? Im trying to compile
the test case into a distinct war file within the same EAR file? Am i
doing it right?
Michal

Re: How to package test cases

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

my guess would be that you are right. For instance
if you look at the samples projects that come with
Cactus there is one regarding EJB. Those EJB's are
tested with the same approach that you do.

Cheers, Petar.

2008/2/8, Michal Valach <va...@fel.cvut.cz>:

> Hi,
> Im wrote a test case for a class, which is supposed to be compiled
> into a JAR file within bigger EAR application. My question is, where
> am i supposed to compile the cactus test case? Im trying to compile
> the test case into a distinct war file within the same EAR file? Am i
> doing it right?
> Michal

Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611