Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Elid OR <or...@fimasys.fr> on 2007/04/24 17:42:52 UTC

RE : Hot deployment in IBM RAD 7.0 (Eclipse 3.2)

You are talking about a maven plugin for IBM RAD 7. I don't think such a plugin exist perhaps IBM RAD 7 is based on a version of eclipse WTP and you can use the corresponding.
There is a maven plugin for eclipse/wtp that allow to add wtp capabilities to your maven project (i.e generate eclipse/wtp files that allow eclipse to handle your project as a wtp one). This allow to use WTP deployment and hot deployment features.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/wtp.html

Posted by Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez <go...@gmail.com>.
It helps, but just does the same (or very similar) than the eclipse Maven
Plugin, so I doesn't solve my problem. Now I'm trying a different aproach by
just make a plain EAR project with no Maven support :(, at least that works
;)

Still any help on the problem would be appreciated.