Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Neil Stevens <ne...@firstlightassociates.co.uk> on 2003/01/03 01:03:51 UTC

aField.setRequired( boolean )

Whenever I try to use this method in 2.1, I get the same problem :-

          Group ccg = intake.get( "CostCode", cc.getQueryKey() );
          ccg.get("UnitCost").setRequired(true);

          if( !ccg.isAllValid() ) throw new InvalidCostCodeException();

The group always says it is invalid, even if there is a value in the field.
I have put a required-message in the xml file.

Is anyone out there using this method, and testing isValid afterwards?
I just can't get it to work :-(

Any ideas would be appreciated..