Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shuai Zheng <zh...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/20 18:31:04 UTC

Ask for help when upgrade to 2.0.6

Dear All,

I am trying to upgrade my project to 2.0.6.
I am using the default setting of struts 2.
There are always some errors occurs in DefaultWorkflowInterceptor (but some
of the pages no problem).

I do the debug, the code segment is here:

        if (action instanceof ValidationAware) {
            ValidationAware validationAwareAction = (ValidationAware)
action;

            if (validationAwareAction.hasErrors()) {
                if (_log.isDebugEnabled()) {
                    _log.debug("Errors on action "+validationAwareAction+",
returning result name 'input'");
                }
                return inputResultName;
            }
        }

It always throws out exception so go to the inputResultName, but I don't
configure any validate method for it and my code works well in 2.0.1.

Is there anything I should take care?

Thanks very much!

Regards,

Zheng Shuai