Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Naveen <na...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/23 07:48:35 UTC

Any references - Syncing Ignite and Oracle DB with Oracle GoldenGate - updates from DB to ignite

Hi

We are using ignite 2.3/2.4

We are looking for a solution which requires syncing ignite with DB updates

We have legacy systems directly updating the DB and these updates should get
propagated to ignite, so that end users are served from Ignite cluster (RAM)

Has any one implemented this solution ?

Thanks
Naveen

Re: Any references - Syncing Ignite and Oracle DB with Oracle GoldenGate - updates from DB to ignite

Posted by David Harvey <dh...@jobcase.com>.
For MySql we are reading the binlog in row,format and sending the updates,
with the LSN appended on a,data streamer with a custom Stream Reciever that
uses the lsn to detect out of order cases.   We get eventually consistent
results only.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 3:48 AM Naveen <na...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> We are using ignite 2.3/2.4
>
> We are looking for a solution which requires syncing ignite with DB updates
>
> We have legacy systems directly updating the DB and these updates should
> get
> propagated to ignite, so that end users are served from Ignite cluster
> (RAM)
>
> Has any one implemented this solution ?
>
> Thanks
> Naveen

Disclaimer

Re: Any references - Syncing Ignite and Oracle DB with Oracle GoldenGate - updates from DB to ignite

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Naveen,

Ignite does not provide such integration out of the box, however there a
commercial offering from GridGain for that:
https://docs.gridgain.com/docs/goldengate-replication

-Val