Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Isaeed Mohanna <is...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/15 15:39:55 UTC

PriorityQueue\SortedList in ignite

Hi
I need a Distributed sorted List or Priority Queue in ignite so I am
wondering if there is \ planned support for a any of them in ignite?

For now I assume i need to use a regular cache with cache query to achieve
similar behavior, any easier suggestions?
Thanks

Re: PriorityQueue\SortedList in ignite

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Ken,

As far as I know there are no plans for these features. However, if you're
willing to contribute then the task can be designed with the help of the
community so that you can complete it faster.

What do you think?

--
Denis

Re: PriorityQueue\SortedList in ignite

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Isaeed, priority queue and sorted structures are no supported at the moment.

As far as your approach - it should work. However, let me think a bit and
come back to you in a couple of days.

--Yakov