Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/11 09:48:44 UTC

When will the invitation letter for speaker be sent out?

Sorry for asking, but we didn't receive the invitation letter from
ApacheCon yet.
For we from China, the visa applying process is quite time consuming.
So I just hope to get the invitation letter ASAP to start the process.
Does any one know when will the invitation letter be sent out?
Thanks!

- Simon

Re: When will the invitation letter for speaker be sent out?

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Sharad!

Posted by Sharad Agarwal <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Should be planners@apachecon.com

Sent from my tablet

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Melissa:

Dali's talk is on 7 Nov at 4:45 pm in the open office track.

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/

Re: When will the invitation letter for speaker be sent out?

Posted by Dali Liu <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Melissa,