Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by moritzgilsdorf <mo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/12 11:55:28 UTC

GridSortModel

Hello,

I was wondering if there's any way to specify how a Grid is sorted before
it's being rendered. Great would be to be able to sort using multiple
columns (i.e. first column a ascending then second column b descending).
I found this parameter "sortModel" in the documentation which sounded
promising but I couldn't find any further explanation on how to use it.

Thanks,

Moritz