Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sébastien AVELINE <sa...@alinto.net> on 2008/05/29 17:08:28 UTC

Razor timeout

Hello,

Did anyone experience razor timeout today ? I saw my spools grew and
grew up, and saw that spamassassin took very long time to check
messages. I tried to disable plugin after plugin and saw that the
problem came from razor.
Any feedback would be appreciate.
Tanks by advance.

Sebastien

Re: Razor timeout

Posted by Sébastien AVELINE <sa...@alinto.net>.
Lukas Garberg a écrit :
> Sébastien AVELINE wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Did anyone experience razor timeout today ? I saw my spools grew and
>> grew up, and saw that spamassassin took very long time to check
>> messages. I tried to disable plugin after plugin and saw that the
>> problem came from razor.
>> Any feedback would be appreciate.
>> Tanks by advance.
>>
>> Sebastien
>>
> I noticed the same behavior. Decreased the razor timeout to prevent
> queues from
> increasing too much. Seems to be back in business now however.
>
> /Lukas
Ok thanks, I'll try that on Monday.

Re: Razor timeout

Posted by Lukas Garberg <lu...@spritelink.net>.