Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by YMikulski <YM...@infonet.by> on 2001/08/30 00:08:42 UTC

new STATISTICS library

Hello!
I'd like to suggest STATISTICS tag library.

The STATISTICS tag library allows you to log user's actions in the projects
using its own extension of log4j ( adding new conversion characters) and
to get list of currently logged in users for the projects. In other words,
you can manage a statistics of users and user's actions in the projects
using the tag library and power of log4j.

You can find more (including the whole library description) about the
library in:
source: www.lib4.by.ru/statistics-source.zip
doc: www.lib4.by.ru/statistics-doc.zip  (It's the same as
statistics-doc.war, I've just renamed it into zip-file.)

The library is set for existing jakarta taglibs build system.
So you can easily make the statistics.jar, statistics-examples.war,
statistics-doc.war yourself using the library source if you like.

Regards, Yauheni Mikulski.