Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Daniel Pritchett <da...@hotmail.com> on 2019/11/20 14:27:39 UTC

File - is locked for editing by unknown user

I have used this file for around a year. Everyone I try and open this file it says “document in use - is locked for editing by unknown user. Open document read-only or open a copy of the document for editing.

I have no idea what to do, I ran CCleaner and I also used the task manger but couldn’t see the file open to close.

I’ve renamed the file name by just putting a 1 at the end, which allows me to use and edit the file. Really annoying though.

Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Sent from my iPhone