Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2011/01/27 19:18:58 UTC

[VOTE] 0.6.11

CASSANDRA-2058[1] is serious enough to warrant a new 0.6 point release.
I propose the following for release as 0.6.11.

SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.6@r1064231
0.6.11 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

I've been asked to expedite the release process, so if no one is in
disagreement, we can call this one after 24 hours.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2058
[2]: http://goo.gl/0bC9M (CHANGES.txt)
[3]: http://goo.gl/s9Pbo (NEWS.txt)

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [VOTE] 0.6.11

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] 0.6.11

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] 0.6.11

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

[VOTE RESULTS] was: [VOTE] 0.6.11

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.
On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 12:18 -0600, Eric Evans wrote:
> SVN:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.6@r1064231
> 0.6.11 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans
>
> I've been asked to expedite the release process, so if no one is in
> disagreement, we can call this one after 24 hours.

I count 5 +1s and no -1s; The vote passes.  I'll get everything
published shortly.

Thanks.

--
Eric Evans