Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Daems Dirk <di...@vito.be> on 2014/05/27 16:00:35 UTC

how to repond to workflow job status notifications

Hi list,

I created a Java servlet which receives notifications from Oozie about the workflow status (property oozie.wf.workflow.notification.url).
I receive the notifications. However, although I respond to them with HTTP status code 200 I keep receiving the same notifications.
My question: what should my response look like so Oozie stops sending notifications for the same job id and the same status (RUNNING)?
I couldn't find documentation about this in the workflow functional specification (https://oozie.apache.org/docs/4.0.1/WorkflowFunctionalSpec.html).

Regards,
Dirk
[https://www.vito.be/EN/HomepageAdmin/Home/Publiek/PublishingImages/iSUP2014.png]<http://www.i-sup.org>