Posted to user@struts.apache.org by JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jl...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/14 02:43:05 UTC

Dynamic attributes on s:textfield are not been parsed for OGNL expressions

Hi,
  I'm using Struts2  in combination with Dojo (1.6) for the client side.
The issue I have is that I want to setup an attribute regExp with an OGNL
expression, but the OGNL expression is not been parsed. It just puts the
attribute value as it is in the HTML tag. Is there any way I can force it
to parse the attribute?

Thanks

JL

Re: Dynamic attributes on s:textfield are not been parsed for OGNL expressions

Posted by JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jl...@gmail.com>.
Never mind. It is supported in Struts 2.3.4.

Thanks

JL