Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Irving, Dave" <Ir...@logica.com> on 2003/01/16 12:51:09 UTC

Threading and Handlers....

I know its possible to control the 'scope' of a service - e.g, session /
application etc, and that this will have an impact on whether the service is
invoked by multiple threads (i.e, I assume a Service which is created new
for each call will not have to support mult-threaded access).
I was wondering though, how does this work with Handlers though? Are the
same handlers invoked by each request thread, or are new handlers created
for each request, or does it depend on the scope of the service?

Many Thanks,

Dave

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.