Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/04 18:58:05 UTC

Any role for volunteering

Hi All
Sorry for spamming your inbox.
I am really keen to work on a big data project full time(preferably remote
from India) , if not I am open to volunteering as well.
Please do let me know if there is any such opportunity available

--
Thanks
Deepak

Re: Any role for volunteering

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Hi Deepak,

the Flink community is always open to new people who want to contribute
to the project. Please subscribe to the user- and dev-mailing list as a
starting point: https://flink.apache.org/community.html#mailing-lists

Furthermore, please read the following docs:
https://flink.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html
https://flink.apache.org/contribute-code.html

It explains the process the Flink community follows and you have to
follow, too.

The best way to get started with coding is to look into open tickets:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK

If you find anything you want to work on, let us know.

-Matthias