Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bbarani <bb...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/07 18:15:35 UTC

confused with SQL cached entity processor

Hi,

I am using cached SQL entity processor in my data config, please find below
the structure of my data config file.

<entity name="object" query="select * from x where objecttype=''test1'">
      <entity name="objectproperty"  query="select * from y"
processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor"   cacheKey="ObjectUID"
cacheLookup="object.uid">
      </entity>
    <entity name="relationship"  query="select * from z"
processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor"     cacheKey="ObjectUID"
cacheLookup="object.uid">
    </entity>
</entity>

Now if  the data is returned by all the 3 entities I can see that SOLR
issues just 3 queries to the data source. In case if one of the entity
returns no results (like if any particular objecttype doesnt have any
relationship associated with it), SOLR issues many queries to data source.

Any reasons / pointers to help??

Thanks,
Barani