Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Juan Antonio Moreno Carmona <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/26 11:50:09 UTC

Invitation system

Hi all.

I'm doing some testing with the invitation system. Suppose I send an
invitation from one of my rooms to a guest and I choose the option
'once'. The guest receives the invitation and can enter the room by
following the link in the email. So far so good. The guest now leaves
the room but can use the link to enter the room again and again, even if
the user who sent the invitation left the room. I don't know if that is
the expected behavior. I have tested this both in my installation and in
https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/#user/dashboard

Regards.

Re: Invitation system

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 at 18:50, Juan Antonio Moreno Carmona
<ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm doing some testing with the invitation system. Suppose I send an
> invitation from one of my rooms to a guest and I choose the option
> 'once'. The guest receives the invitation and can enter the room by
> following the link in the email. So far so good. The guest now leaves
> the room but can use the link to enter the room again and again, even if
> the user who sent the invitation left the room. I don't know if that is

the link will be valid until web session will expire

--
Best regards,
Maxim