Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marian Schmotzer <sc...@skms.sk> on 2006/09/08 16:50:36 UTC

Jetspeed ldap search

Hi
Is it possible to make jetspeed search trough  ldap tree  (  I have
users accounts stored in many  ou under base dn  )
If yes is it possible send me some  example configuration file ??

Many thanks

Marian Schmotzer
S&K Management Systems

Re: Jetspeed ldap search

Posted by Eivinn Hustveit <ei...@fortiden.com>.
Hi,

This is exactly what I have done in my implementation posted on:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-575

Make sure that you are logged in to see all my comments and download
the implementation. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any.

Sincerely

Eivinn Hustveit