Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Bob Smith <pi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/12/18 16:43:28 UTC

Mifos Initiative - Google Code-In

To whomever it may concern,
My name is Shakeel, and I am a sophomore in high school (graduating class of 2020). I primarily study mathematics, chemistry, and computer science. I am located in Dallas, Texas. I aspire to educate myself about how the Mifos Initiative broadens the financial inclusion of the world and become accustomed to how software development plays a role in the financial world.

Re: Mifos Initiative - Google Code-In

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Bob,

Welcome to the  Community .

Get familarize with software and tasks by going  throw following links:

- Mifos GCI Wiki -
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki
- Mifos GCI Intro Presentation - https://goo.gl/aYusTN
- Mifos GCI AMA Webinar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qOmRY-3Ds

For Doubts and queries, ask away on the mailing list or in our Gitter
chatroom: https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

All the best,
Santosh

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Shaakel, Welcome to the our community :)

Pada tanggal 18 Des 2017 23.49, "Bob Smith" <pi...@yahoo.com.invalid>