Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/18 19:58:37 UTC

Re: AccessLogFilter simple date format instance creation change PR

Hi All,
   PR which I raised mentioned in email thread, due to recent changes it
encounters some conflicts and after resolving and taking latest pull it was
showing 500+ file chages (It might I have not done it right way :). To
avoide confusion I have closed existing one and created new on. This new *PR
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3274>*has all the changes
till date which I have incorporated as review feedback.

In my old PR <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3090>there was
request changes asked by @zonghaishang <https://github.com/zonghaishang> (Not
thread safe implementation), which I beleive I have addressed as there was
also about making thread safe and reducing the creation of SimpleDateFormat.

Old PR link : https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3090
New PR link :https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3274

Once again sorry for the inconvenience, and would request review my PR.

Regards
Imteyaz

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Sure looking into it.