Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ji...@abtassoc.com on 2003/08/01 20:30:41 UTC

javacc problem + path/link problem in html demo

I get the error, when I run ant, that it won't build.

why am I building?  when I run the web demo, all the links are formed with
luceneweb/ preceding them (the links are incorrect):

and the links come out as:

http://localhost:8080/luceneweb/examples/foo.jsp

when it should be:

http://localhost:8080/examples/foo.jsp

and I'm using tomcat, btw.

I hunted down the line that gets the path in HTMLDocument (in the demo),
and added some scaffolding to see what it says the link is; and so I wanted
to recompile it (the thought is, that I could do a substring on the path,
if is indeed adding luceneweb/ as part of all the paths). (it's a bit of a
hack, but if it would work....)

anyways, I downloaded javacc and am trying to build, with no avail.  I've
read through the newsgroup archives, read the help files, and looked on the
net...so here I am emailing the group

thanks so much.

some more detail:
ant can't find javacc -  (also, it wants javacc.zip; but the javacc
distrib. I got only comes
with javacc.jar)

from my default.properties file (I added this myself):

# Home directory of JavaCC
javacc.home =   c:/Java tools/javacc-3.1/
javacc.zip.dir = ${javacc.home}/bin/lib
javacc.zip = ${javacc.zip.dir}/javacc.jar

(the above snippet seems to do no good :(

-Jill