Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/12/19 11:56:51 UTC

Réf. : XDoclet OJB module src in CVS

Is there a maven plugin who support the xdoclet generation ? Or is it the
xdoclet project who make the generation ?

Nicolas

Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>
18/12/2003 23:36
Veuillez répondre à "OJB Users List"

        Pour :  ojb-user@db.apache.org
        cc :
        Objet : XDoclet OJB module src in CVS

Since monday the XDoclet OJB module is part of the OJB CVS (including
source, documentation, unit tests). Therefore, the pre-build jars are now
in the lib folder (built with the official 1.2b4 XDoclet release from the
sourceforge download site), and the documentation is part of the standard
documentation set (xdoclet-module.xml in xdocs). Instructions on how to
build the module from source can be found in the documentation.
There were no big changes to the module itself except for a fix to the
jdbc type mapping (thanks to Gus Heck).

Happy OJBing,
Tom

Re: Réf. : XDoclet OJB module src in CVS

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de>.
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 Nicolas.CHALUMEAU@arsoe-trelaze.com wrote:

> Is there a maven plugin who support the xdoclet generation ? Or is it the
> xdoclet project who make the generation ?

I'm no expert on maven at all, but there is a maven plugin that should
allow running of xdoclet modules (which includes the OJB module). Have a
look at

http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/maven-plugin.html

Since the OJB module jars in the CVS are build against the official
release, you should be able to simply download the maven plugin from the
xdoclet website and use it with the OJB module. The only problem might be
that the OJB module is not in the registry, so a simple dependency
on the OJB module probably won't suffice.

Tom