Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Thompson <mi...@calebtech.com> on 2003/04/07 15:17:23 UTC

RE: html:checkbox problem

Read the manual.  Implement reset in form.  Set property value to false.
	--m

Posted by Ian Hunter <ih...@hunterweb.net>.
That's the wrong signature for reset -- try

    public void reset (ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest request) {

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
As reset() has a base implementation in ActionForn, you must add a reset method with this signature :

reset(ActionMapping mapping, ServletRequest request);

Nico.

Re: html:checkbox problem