Posted to users@camel.apache.org by DK <de...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/09 18:44:33 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError: BeanCreationException

I'm hitting the following error when running a TestCase with my camel +
spring app:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException

camel-core

I'm using camel version 2.9.0-RC1 and Spring version 3.0.6.RELEASE

Re: NoClassDefFoundError: BeanCreationException

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I can't tell what is wrong by just checking this error message.
Can you dig the stack trace to find the root of the cause exception ?

On Sat Dec 10 01:44:33 2011, DK wrote:
> I'm hitting the following error when running a TestCase with my camel +
> spring app:
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException
>
> camel-core
>
> I'm using camel version 2.9.0-RC1 and Spring version 3.0.6.RELEASE

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)