Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kristian <m....@web.de> on 2009/12/22 05:16:47 UTC

custom repository layout

hello,

I would like to use a rubygems source as repository for a gem
artifacts. defining a custom repository layout works OK so far (at
least under maven3 via plugin extensions).

it is possible to generate a pom from the gem at its gemspec itself.

I could download the gem instead of the pom and then I need some hook
to process that downloaded file and generate the needed pom.

currently I do not download the pom and in the initialize phase I
generate the pom if it not there yet. but I rather have the pom there
before the first phase gets executed.

any idea which component to replace how  for such a download hook ?

with regards
Kristian