Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by bhatia <Bh...@OFAC.CH> on 2007/10/04 12:40:55 UTC

Re: building only whats necessary with Ivy

Well, thanks so much for your insights. Xooctory is worth waiting for:
1) it will build only whats needed to be built ( unlike CC which rebuilds
everything so cant scale)
2) it will do so using ivy module files
These 2 points are so logical I cant help getting my hands on it... I have
been able to move all our developers to Ivy in RAD7, so have eliminated the
need to cvs co all dependant projects in the workspace; ity Ivy that
retrieves our dependencies from the repository.

Saurabh