Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com> on 2008/05/19 16:45:37 UTC

C2.2: Maven dependency for ContainerTestCase

Could some kind soul please tell me what dependencies I need to add
to my block's POM in order to write tests based on ContainerTestCase?

I've tried copying dependencies from Cocoon blocks that use this
class, to no avail. Needless to say I have the latest C2.2 source and
have compiled and installed all blocks into my Maven repository.

Thanks,

Robin

Re: C2.2: Maven dependency for ContainerTestCase

Posted by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com>.
After a little digging I'm still confused... The following
dependencies used to allow me to extend ContainerTestCase,
SitemapComponentTestCase etc.

     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
       <artifactId>cocoon-core</artifactId>
       <type>test-jar</type>
       <scope>test</scope>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
       <artifactId>cocoon-sitemap-impl</artifactId>
       <type>test-jar</type>
       <scope>test</scope>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
       <artifactId>cocoon-pipeline-impl</artifactId>
       <type>test-jar</type>
       <scope>test</scope>
     </dependency>

However, now when using version 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT of cocoon-core I
notice that the test-jar contains no java class files, just the
*.xtest files and resources... Can someone please tell me how to
build the test jars with these classes in them?

Thanks,

Robin