Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Bourasse <fl...@biosolution.fr> on 2008/03/18 09:26:41 UTC

Internal Server Error

Hi,

Sometimes, after an hot deployment or an hot undeployment, the message
"Internal Server Error" appears when i list the available services.
Have you an idea what is the problem?

Regards,

Florent Bourassé

Re: Internal Server Error

Posted by Bourasse <fl...@biosolution.fr>.
As soon as this message comes back, I copy the log.

Thanks,
Florent

Re: Internal Server Error

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.